Create a Business Stack
- Notes are like individual files. If you'd save it in Word as a separate file, then you'll probably want to create a separate note in Evernote.
- Instead of saving your notes in “folders” like on your computer, you'll create them inside of Notebooks.
- Notebooks to Create:
- Copy + Paste
- Now that these notebooks are created, drag and drop two of them to create a “Stack” or group of notebooks.
- Rename this stack with your business name.
- Put all the notebooks you just created into your new business stack, including the Process Notebook and Client Notebook Template.
- Create the suggested notebooks
- Create a Business Stack
- Rename the Business Stack